June Networking event:
a night of zoom!
Wednesday, june 10, 2020
VIRTUAL - LINK IN REGISTRATION EMAIL
6:30pm – 8:30pm
We’re looking forward to ATD’s first virtual networking event! Pull up a chair to your laptop, grab a glass of wine, pour yourself a beer, or brew a cup of tea. You’ll have a chance to meet new people, have some good discussions, and enjoy some laughs.
Zoom with your ATD Greater Boston colleagues:
- ZOOM in on your strengths in the first breakout session. How can you use the strengths you’ve found in yourself during these trying times?
- ZOOM out on how you have reached out to engage with your support network. Are there any groups doing great things that we should all know about?
- ZOOM ahead by learning about Resilience from Dr. Greg Barnett, IO Psychologist and former head of Talent Sciences for The Predictive Index, Senior Managing Consultant at IBM, and Director of Product Development for Hogan Assessment Systems. Dr. Greg will share some of the scientific perspectives on resiliency and share some tips and tricks to help you adopt a resilience mindset as you move forward.
We’ll also be featuring two contests:
- Win a prize for the best Zoom background!
- Play Zoom bingo by checking off the items on your unique bingo card. Search for frozen screens, pets in the background, and questions like, “Can you hear me?” until you can call out BINGO!
A special offer from our Venue Partner (originally scheduled venue): Dorchester Brewing Company and M&M BBQ are currently offering beer, wine, and food-to-go. Items can be purchased ahead of time via our online portal at www.dorchesterbrewing.com and can be picked up right from the brewery. Guests have the option for contactless pickup by calling the Taproom at 617-514-0900 (DBco orders) or 617-307-7674 (M&M BBQ Orders) when they arrive and a team member will run the order out to their car.
About the Speaker
Dr. Greg Barnett holds a PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology and has held positions as Senior VP of Science for The Predictive Index, Senior Managing Consultant at IBM, and Director of Product Development for Hogan Personality Assessments. He has consistently focused on optimizing the performance and potential of individuals, teams, and organizations.
New and Prospective Member Orientation!
We are excited to announce the launch of a new and prospective member on-boarding session 15 minutes before each learning event. The session will include information about our chapter, local and national membership options, and an opportunity to meet members of the board. This is a great time to ask questions and get the inside scoop on all things related to the Greater Boston Chapter! Click to RSVP.
Website Photo/Video Release Authorization
In consideration of my position as an attendee/member of the Association for Talent Development Greater Boston (ATD GB), I agree with ATD GB’s unrestricted right/permission to take, use, re-use, publish and re-publish photographic, video/audio content including, in whole or in part, all media now and hereafter known for illustration, promotion, training, exhibition, advertising in connection with ATD GB and its initiatives. I expect ATD GB to use the content professionally, but waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product/products, advertising copy or other matter that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied. I hereby certify that I am fully competent and of full legal age and have the right to execute this release with ATD GB.
A full refund will be issued if the cancellation request is made on or before fourteen calendar days before the scheduled event.