WILL BE RESCHEDULED
The ATD Greater Boston Chapter Special Interest Group on Learning Measurement Presents:
Moving Ahead on Measurement: Building Your Plan
DATE AND TIME TBD
This interactive workshop is aimed at helping you to demonstrate and enhance the value of learning through measurement in your organization. Whether your focus is on a specific engagement or building a measurement scorecard for your whole learning function, the group will provide ideas and encouragement in taking the next step.
The session will begin with an example of how to build a powerful measurement system for a leadership development program. You will then have an opportunity to relate the concepts to your own projects through a table group discussion. Key topics include:
- Selling the value of measurement
- Asking the right questions
- Building a data collection and reporting system
- Using the data with key stakeholders
About our Facilitators
We will have a group of seasoned learning measurement consultants and L&D professionals, all members of the SIG, on hand to help clarify challenges and opportunities for driving measurement in your organization. These include:
- Tom Atkinson, Greater Boston ATD SIG leader and measurement consultant
- Jay Foley, Training and Development Consultant
- Patrick Kelley, Associate Director of L&D at Moderna
- Ryan Saks and Steve Ham, of talent development provider Cornerstones on Demand
- Chetan Tarah, Senior Leadership Development Consultant at Children’s Hospital
- Will Thalheimer, measurement expert and noted author of Performance-Focused Smile Sheets
Please join us for an engaging discussion about opportunities for enhancing measurement, and how we can shape this group to best meet your interests and needs!
Measurement Special Interest Group (SIG) Mission
The mission of the group is to enhance members’ professional development in measurement and evaluation; to increase the effectiveness of their L&D organizations through measurement and evaluation; and to engage with the global community of L&D practitioners in applying measurement and evaluation to deliver performance and results through learning.
The group addresses a wide range of topics, from getting started in defining methods, tools and processes of data collection, to more advanced applications, such as, measuring technology-enabled and blended learning. The group welcomes members with little or no background in measurement and evaluation, through more experienced practitioners.
Why Consider Joining the Measurement SIG?
The benefits of participating in the group will include:
- Enhancing your professional development in the area of measurement and evaluation
- Sharing measurement challenges and gaining insight and advice from others
- Engaging in dialogue with subject matter experts
- Providing information, tools and advice to fellow L&D practitioners in your organization
- Demonstrating to executive stakeholders how you are increasing performance and results through learning
- Making a contribution toward advancing the effectiveness of L&D worldwide, through more robust measurement and evaluation
New and Prospective Member Orientation!
We are excited to announce the launch of a new and prospective member on-boarding session 15 minutes before each learning event. The session will include information about our chapter, local and national membership options, and an opportunity to meet members of the board. This is a great time to ask questions and get the inside scoop on all things related to the Greater Boston Chapter! Click to RSVP
Website Photo/Video Release Authorization
In consideration of my position as an attendee/member of the Association for Talent Development Greater Boston (ATD GB), I agree with ATD GB’s unrestricted right/permission to take, use, re-use, publish and re-publish photographic, video/audio content including, in whole or in part, all media now and hereafter known for illustration, promotion, training, exhibition, advertising in connection with ATD GB and its initiatives. I expect ATD GB to use the content professionally, but waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product/products, advertising copy or other matter that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied. I hereby certify that I am fully competent and of full legal age and have the right to execute this release with ATD GB.
A full refund will be issued if the cancellation request is made on or before fourteen calendar days before the scheduled event.