Learning Measurement SIG Presents:
Learning Measurement Using Impact Process Mapping
with Jeffrey Berk, COO Performativ
November 10, 2023
2:00 PM to 3:35 PM
VIRTUAL EVENT - Link in registration email
Learning measurement involves a variety of factors from basic items like quality of design and delivery all the way to financial cost/benefit. In order to have a complete view on the key learning measurement elements one must start with a solid impact process map. This session will present a complete impact process map designed by and for learning professionals. It will review not only basic measurement needs like quality of learning but differentiate between a business outcome (ex. sales) and a talent outcome (ex. culture) and offer clear and simple methods to collect and report on these measurement items.
In this session you will learn the following objectives:
- Introduce a learning impact process map.
- Learn how to apply the process map to build your measurement strategy.
- Review how to connect the process map to data collection and reporting.
About the Speaker
Jeffrey Berk, COO, Performitiv
Performitiv is a learning impact optimization technology company. As COO Jeffrey helps shape the strategy and manages day-to-day operations. Jeffrey has been in the learning measurement field for nearly 20 years. He has co-authored 2 books on human capital analytics. He is an adjunct professor on performance measurement and process improvement in Chicago.
Measurement Special Interest Group (SIG) Mission
The mission of the group is to enhance members’ professional development in measurement and evaluation; to increase the effectiveness of their L&D organizations through measurement and evaluation; and to engage with the global community of L&D practitioners in applying measurement and evaluation to deliver performance and results through learning.
The group addresses a wide range of topics, from getting started in defining methods, tools and processes of data collection, to more advanced applications, such as, measuring technology-enabled and blended learning. The group welcomes members with little or no background in measurement and evaluation, through more experienced practitioners.
Why Consider Joining the Measurement SIG?
The benefits of participating in the group will include:
- Enhancing your professional development in the area of measurement and evaluation
- Sharing measurement challenges and gaining insight and advice from others
- Engaging in dialogue with subject matter experts
- Providing information, tools and advice to fellow L&D practitioners in your organization
- Demonstrating to executive stakeholders how you are increasing performance and results through learning
- Making a contribution toward advancing the effectiveness of L&D worldwide, through more robust measurement and evaluation
A full refund will be issued if the cancellation request is made on or before fourteen calendar days before the scheduled event.