Greater Boston Learning Leader Panel
Wednesday, APRIL 11, 2018
New England Donor Services
60 1st Ave
WALTHAM, MA 02451
“The times they are a changin’.” From agile development and new learning technologies such as VR/AR to co-creating the employee experience, join us in April and hear from Boston’s thought leaders on the current and future state of learning & organizational development! The evening’s panelists will help us explore some of the following topics:
- Biggest surprises of 2017 and how they managed them
- Top business issues and learning opportunities they see for 2018 and strategies for addressing them
- Metrics and measurement of learning and organizational development intervention success in 2018
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask your questions in order to get the most out of your team and drive further success within your organization.
Dinner will be provided. We hope to see you on April 11th!
- Jayne Johnson, VP, Enterprise L&D, Alkermes Biopharmaceuticals
- Kelly Madden, Senior Manager, Global Programming & Learning, Wayfair
- Bryan Kohl, Senior Director, Innovation & Workforce Transformation, Dell Technologies | DellEMC
- David Cory, Human Resources, Talent Management Executive (formerly with Liberty Mutual)
Kevin Martin, Chief Research Officer, i4cp
About the LocationNew England Donor Services coordinates organ and tissue donation in the six New England states and Bermuda. Through its two affiliated organ procurement organizations, Life Choice Donor Services and New England Organ Bank and its centralized tissue donation services operation, NEDS serves thousands of donor families each year who have generously made the decision to donate. Responsible for two of the 58 OPOs that make up the nation’s donation system, NEDS works with nearly 200 hospitals and serves 14 million people in our region to save and heal lives through organ and tissue donation.
New and Prospective Member On-boarding Session!
We are excited to announce the launch of a new and prospective member on-boarding session 15 minutes before each learning event. The session will include information about our chapter, local and national membership options, and an opportunity to meet members of the board. This is a great time to ask questions and get the inside scoop on all things related to the Greater Boston Chapter! Click to RSVP
A full refund will be issued if the cancellation request is made on or before fourteen calendar days before the scheduled event.