Are you seeking to fill a learning and development role within your organization? You've found the source for ATD Greater Boston's training and development professionals. For employers, the most effective place to find the most qualified candidate for your position is within ATD's membership.
Available Job Postings:
TrainingPros is a leading contract staffing company that specializes in placing learning and development consultants. We are excited to expand our reach into the Boston/New England market and hope you will consider joining us.
We are seeking consultants from all disciplines, including:
- Instructional Designers
- eLearning Developers
- Organizational Development
- Content Developers
- Change Management
- Technical Writers
- Graphic Designers
- Instructors and Facilitators
- Training Project Managers
- LMS Administrators
- Voiceover Artists
We look for consultants with the following credentials:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an outside consultant or contractor.
- Academic credentials, certifications and/or significant (10 - 15 years) experience in specific human performance discipline.
- Adaptable to a variety of work environments and corporate cultures.
- Ability to structure own work and work without a lot of client supervision.
- Able to work more than 40 hours per week during peak project times.
- Detail oriented self-starter.
- Good experience with tools and technologies appropriate to the consulting role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business savvy and professional acumen.
Locations: Remote or onsite depending on client’s requirements.
Rates: Final hourly rate depends on the duration and nature of the consulting assignment in addition to the specific responsibilities of the position. All of our professionals are 1099 consultants. If you require a W-2 position with benefits, we are not the right fit.
To apply, please visit us at: http://www.training-pros.com/talent/consulting
Are you interested in posting your jobs on ATD Greater Boston's Job Board? You can post your job on the board for:
- 30 Days on the job board plus 2 social media posts, $75 per posting
- 60 Days on the job board plus 4 social media posts, $149 per posting
- 90 Days on the job board plus 6 social media posts, $199 per posting
- You will be making a one-time payment to the ATD Greater Boston chapter for the posting and maintenance of your company's job opening on ATD Greater Boston's Website (at www.tdboston.org) and social media accounts (if selected).
- Your job posting will remain active on ATD Greater Boston's Website for the duration of calendar days selected. However, if desired during this time, you can request to have the posting removed, by contacting the website administrator at email@example.com.
We'd love to help match a learning and development professional with your organization!
- After you have completed your payment transaction, send a link to the job on your Website to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each social media post will be posted on ATD Greater Boston's Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts!
Click here to purchase your job posting option